Should a girl know how to fight?
Aside from all classes offered in the Adults Program Structure, Warrior Academy offers a set of classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
As a martial art designed to allow the weaker to defeat the stronger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves. Our Warrior Women’s Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
What are the benefits of Martial Arts?
Join our strong group of Warrior Women
Warrior Academy offers both co-ed and Women Only classes to our female students. Women's classes operate off of the same curriculum as the men. Women get solid BJJ training while working with each other in a supportive community. We are proud to be the only academy in the Acworth area to offer a women only class.
- Develop techniques to keep safe from real-life attacks
- Develop awareness and self-confidence
- Build stamina, focus, and concentration
- Increase your overall self-esteem and assertiveness
- Enjoy significant gains to your overall fitness
- Support the Women's BJJ movement